Design Your Own PB&J
With Megan Gibson of PB&Jams
Molly Haendler of Spruce Hill Preserves
& Shayna Marmar of Honeypie Cooking
When Skippy and Smuckers aren’t cutting it anymore, this team will spice up your sandwich. Let Molly offer up some of her favorite fruit flavors (blood orange marmalade? blackberry merlot?), and then put together the ingredients to cook your very own jam, jelly, or preserve.
Next, Meg will help you select your very favorite nuts and seasonings to grind down into an all-natural nut butter that’s absolutely your own. Your PB&J will already be good enough to eat with a spoon, but to class up your lunch, Shayna will take you to the kitchen to help you make fresh-baked bread from scratch. Toast, slather, eat, repeat.
- A voucher for a pickling class with Phickle
- A voucher for Supper Club/the Workshop Table at the Art Dept with Honeypie Cooking
- A selection of titles from Quirk Books, including the Peanut Butter & Co. Cookbook and Semi-Homemade Cooking
Meet Your Experts
Philly Give & Get experts span a wide range of creative, business, and technology backgrounds. All Philly G&G experts provide their time on a 100% volunteer basis and are committed to the vision of our organization.
- Grinding all-natural nut butters
- Getting playful with flavor combos
- Awesome birthmarks
- Playing dress-up
- Canning and preserving seasonal produce
- Falling down in hilariously novel ways